|Coil Structure:||Toroidal||Coil Number:||100 turns|
|Phase:||Single phase||Current Ratio:||500/5A|
|Output:||0.333V||Max System Voltage:||720V AC|
MSQ range of current transformers can be applied to test,control,display and record the running of the electrical
equipment,and to protect the equipment against the damage,in the AC circuit with the rated voltage value below
720V and the frequency of 50-60Hz. The product can be also applied to form a complete set of mine transformer.
Current Transformer (CT) is used to transform the high AC current to small easily manageable values. They're connected with the Panel Meter or Relay and they can help to measure the current or protect the equipments. Low voltage current transformers are manufactured as of two types for measuring CT.
- Measuring CT: Measuring current transformers are constructed to feed on other low voltage apparatus such as measuring instruments, relays, watt-hour meter (KW meter) and these type of current transformers are mainly used 0.5 and 1.0 class to transfer the current from highest rated current to rated secondary current.
- Protection CT: Protection current transformers are constructed to feed the protection relay. These type of current transformers are mainly used 5P. (Customer supplied when required.)
|Item||Current Ratio||Rated Burden (VA)||Case Qty.|
|Model||(A)||Class: 0.5||Class: 1.0||(Pcs)|
1) Safe, easy to install, portable.
2) Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus-bars.
3) Wide range of sizes to accommodate all the existing installations.
تماس با شخص: Linda Cai